The Stripe Payment Gateway Extension can be purchased here.
The Stripe Payment Gateway Extension for the Social Deals Engine allows you to accept credit card payments directly on your Social Deals site using the Stripe.com API. Now anyone can make a payment through this powerful extension here payment is done via Credit Card. This extension will also be listed the Billing Detail for sold item.
In order to use the Stripe payment gateway extension, you must first have a Stripe.com account. If you do not have one, it is free to signup.
Installing the Stripe Payment Gateway Extension
After you purchased and downloaded the plugin, you can use the WordPress standard method to install it.
- The installation of the plugin is just like any other plugin installation for WordPress. Login to your WordPress site and go to Plugins > Add New.
- At the Install Plugins Page click on Upload from the top navigation and then click on browse.
- Go to the location on your computer where you saved the downloaded plugin zip file and upload this zipped file. You need to unzip the file first to get the plugin zip file.
- Now click on Install Now.
- Wait until WordPress has uploaded the file. If it's done click on Activate Plugin.
- Now you should see a message 'Plugin activated' at the top of the window.
After you successfully installed the Stripe Payment Gateway Extension go to Deals > Settings > Payment Gateways Tab of the settings page. There you will find the settings for the Stripe Payment Gateway Extension.
Your Stripe.com API keys.
Your Stripe.com Publishable keys.
Note : These can each be found by clicking on "Your Account" and then choosing "Account Settings" from your Stripe.com Dashboard. This will open a new window, from here choose "API Keys" and enter the four keys found on that page into the Social Deals Engine "Stripe Settings" section.
Place Your Order Through Stripe Checkout
On checkout page when you select "Payment Method" as Credit Card" then "Credit Card Info" form is displayed as seen in image below:
Automatic Refund Processing
The Stripe payment gateway can automatically detect refunded purchases in your Stripe account. When a refund is detected, the corresponding purchase in Social Deals Engine is also marked as refunded. To enable automatic refund processing, you must add a new Webhook URL for your site in your Stripe Dashboard > Settings > Webhooks. The URL should be set to:
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Which countries does Stripe support?
A: Stripe is available in many countries and is constantly expanding to more. To see if your country is supported, visit the Stripe Global page.